LOCOS created a Mobile Bus Simulator. In the game, you will have access to a variety of buses, each with its own power levels and gear ratios.
There is a vast open world that may be explored day or night and in a variety of environments and weather conditions. Enjoy the Mobile Bus Simulator’s functional graphics in many locales.
HOW TO PLAY?
- Take control of a bus in the thrilling simulator game Mobile Bus Simulator and collect passengers at the designated locations.
- transports passengers from one city terminal to another city terminal via breathtaking landscapes and locales.
- Obey traffic laws, transport people and children in a telolet, and don’t be scared to travel further because you will make more money.
- Personalize your bus with various liveries, horns, telolets, bumpers, and velgs!
- Put your bus in the spotlight by installing a strobe light!
- The beautiful interiors and detailed bus models will make you feel like you’re behind the wheel of a real bus.
The Mobile Bus Simulator’s mechanics may appear overly simplistic, but collecting all the passengers is actually rather interesting. The controls are extremely user-friendly, with arrows to steer and buttons to accelerate, decelerate, reverse, and open the doors so that all people waiting at bus stops can board.
The game’s overall enjoyment is boosted by the use of 3D graphics for all of the settings. The unlockable buses in Mobile Bus Simulator allow you to explore how each bus handles and drives. However, if you violate traffic laws, the police will pull you over and you will have to pay a fine.
Mobile Bus Simulator is a great Android driving game in which you must pick up passengers, transport them to their destinations, and establish your reputation as the best bus driver. To finish the bus route for each level, you have to get behind the wheel and follow all traffic rules.