The Internet Cafe Simulator is a virtual reality business simulation game. The entire workplace can be built and managed within the game. In the city, there are several activities and people to interact with. You must pay your housing and store rent. You must please your customers.
Concerns about the performance of internet café simulators (PC)can be addressed in a number of ways.
Put away all other programmes (especially CPU and RAM-heavy ones like web browsers).
Make Internet Cafe Simulator a high priority in your task manager.
- Launch the Internet Cafe Simulator.
- Launch Task Manager by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+ESC.
- If necessary, you may switch to the More Details view by clicking the “More Details” icon in the lower right corner.
- Change the tab to “Details.”
- Right-click “Internet Cafe Simulator.exe” in the list, then select “Set priority” and then “High.”
NVIDIA SETTINGS OPTIMIZATION
If you possess an NVIDIA graphics card, you can further customize your settings. You’ll need to access the NVIDIA 3D settings via the NVIDIA Control Panel to make these modifications.
A button to manage your 3D settings will appear.
You have the option of changing the options for all apps and games, or you can pick and choose which ones to affect. Choose Global Settings or Program Settings and locate Internet Cafe Simulator in the resulting list. If you select Global Settings, the modifications will apply to all the installed programs and games.
- To use only one pre-rendered frame, reduce the setting to 1.
- Choose the maximum available refresh rate.
- Set “Prefer maximum performance” as the power management mode preference.
- Turn on threaded optimization.
- Turn off vertical sync.
- Clicking “apply” will now exit the settings window.
REMOVAL OF UNNECESSARY DATA FILES
A. Clear off any temporary files on the computer.
Even if you have a large amount of free space on your storage device, these useless files might use a significant amount of space and slow down your computer.
It is particularly useful for individuals who have installed Windows for a few months but have never fully cleaned their PCs. Alternatively, you can utilize utility tools like CCleaner, but you will still need to verify that all of these unnecessary files have been removed from your computer. How to proceed:
- Press Win+R to open the Run dialogue box, then type “prefetch” and press Enter. Remove all unnecessary files (some may remain, but that’s fine).
- Press Win+R, then type “%tmp%,” and delete any unnecessary files (some may remain, which is fine).
B. Perform disc cleanup.
Again, there may be tools that can do this for you, but if you don’t have one or are unsure if it actually deletes the garbage files, perform the steps below.
- Type “disc cleanup” in Windows search bar.
- Launch the software.
- Select each available file category and click the OK button.